Saturday, December 23, 2006

Small Group Christmas Party



On the 17th we had our small group Christmas party at a friends house. Our friends have 20 acres of land and quite the lot of animals around. They invited us to come a little early and have some time to ride the horse.



CG was the second one to go for the ride and she was a little unsure at first but I am sure that the experience that she had at Nan and Pop's helped to make her decide that this would be fun. Plus she does not like to let her brother and sister to show her up.


SM was the first to get a ride and she was very excited about it. She got to go with our friend and also by herself with someone leading the horse for her. She could not get enough of the horse she wanted to keep riding and riding.

Mrs. Clean went third and was going to go by herself and guide the horse. Mr. Ed had other ideas however. It looked as if he could only turn right and did not want to go any direction that Mrs. Clean wanted to go. He did however want to go to the garage. Maybe he wanted to get parked in the warm house. Good thing he did not go all the way in or Mrs. Clean would have been removed from the horse by the house.
I was asked if I wanted to ride the horse and I turned it down. I prefer to ride machinery. I get to control it and it does not have a mind of its own. SM and CG wanted to go with me, and with 20 acres to explorer we had lots of fun. I opened and up and got "my horse" racing across the pasture. SM loved it CG thought I was going a tad fast and told me so. But they both had fun racing around on the 4 wheeler.

KZ was not left out. He got himself in quite a bit of trouble before going and his punishment was that he would not be able to ride the horse. I was not aware at the time of punishment that there was a 4 wheeler. I did let him go out with 2 other boys on the 4 wheeler and he couldn't get enough of it. He did still ask to ride the horse after the 4 wheeler, so I feel that the punishment did have some effect. But we all had a great time before and during the party.

No comments: