Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Tales From the Dark Side


Well it was Halloween yesterday and the kids could not wait to walk around the neighborhood and collect all the tooth rotting candy they could from every possible person that they could. So around 5:30 I started to get them ready to go. KZ decided to go as the evil Lord Vader, SM was a fish in the sea, Princess Ariel, and CG was a butterfly.
Now CG thought she was Luke Skywalker. Before we left for the night she says to me "KZ is Darth Vader" yup that is right I said. Then to show that she has seen the movie and knows it a bit well she says "Darth Vader is my father!" I got a good laugh out of that.
So off we go candy collecting, and did we make out. We have about 5 pounds of candy that mostly I will eat. I must sacrifice my body for the well being of my children, or in the famous words of Spock "The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few!" So next time you see me and my teeth look rotten and falling out and I weigh 20 more pounds (yes that's right I said 5 pounds of candy, however once eaten it multiplies by 4. So my recommendation don't eat 20 pounds of candy) you will know that it was because I love my kids so much that I did this.

No comments: