Sunday, November 26, 2006

Return of the Cone Heads!

Does this look like a familiar picture to anyone? The annual ritual of making our children happy by making them look like cone heads.

It was CG's special day today and we had a small party at Grandma's house. YIPPEE !! it wasn't at my house. Don't get me wrong I love my kids and all, but I don't like having all the kids (that are not mine) mess up my house. I used to look at people that would spend a fortune at a place the sells pizza and has a mouse come out and say hi to the kids (can't say the name I now hate this place, but I bet you know what place I am talking about) like they were nuts. After three kids I now understand, your not paying for the pizza and the mouse, you are paying to keep everyone out of your house and the stress that goes with it. Well CG had a great day, it was a Dora the Explorer birthday.


Her brother had some fun as well. As you can see he decided that he would be the triple cone head, or punk rocker can you see the resemblance? If he decides to go this route as a teenager he is going to look like me by force.







No comments: